Come and experience Glacier’s pristine forests, alpine meadows, rugged mountains, and spectacular lakes. With over 700 miles of trails, Glacier is a hiker’s paradise for adventurous visitors seeking wilderness and solitude. Relive the days of old through historic chalets, lodges, transportation, and stories of Native Americans. Explore Glacier National Park and discover what awaits you.
• Convenient boarding locations in St. Louis, MO, Springfield, IL, Bloomington, IL & Chicago.
• Travel Westward then eastward on the railroad that the free-wheeling – big-dealing tycoon James J. Hill built, “The Great Northern Railway”, route of today’s Amtrak Empire Builder
• Enjoy attentive first-class service provided by our on-board service staff
• Travel, dine and sleep aboard our nostalgic, privately owned rail-cars
• Experience breathtaking scenery while dining on freshly prepared meals by our on board chef
• See the prairies, kettle moraines and Mississippi River vistas slowly give way to the rugged Rocky Mountains with their snow capped peaks as our train travels 3,820 miles
• Hotel aboard our rail-cars while parked in Whitefish, MT
• Enjoy the quaint shops, art galleries, restaurants and interesting people of Whitefish, located just steps away
from our train.
• Experience the beautiful lake McDonald by boat as we cruise this pristine mountain lake.
• Visit nature as we travel to the top of “Big Mountain Resort”. We will also stop off at the “Nature Center” with its many “hands on” exhibits. You may additionally enjoy a ski lift ride to the top of Big Mountain, a slide
down the mountain on the Alpine Slide or enjoy lunch and drinks at the Summit House on your own.
• Experience the adventure and spectacular beauty of Glacier National Park in an all day tour. We will travel on the “Going To the Sun Road” and cross the Continental Divide at 6,680 feet. And be sure to have your camera ready to capture that special view just around the next bend of the road.
• Up to eight breakfasts, four lunches, four dinners and our bon voyage hor d’oeuvres party, based on your itinerary.
All freshly prepared by our on-board chef.
Accommodations and Fares:
Roomette, Single Occupancy:
1 person, 1 roomette, one lower bed at night
St. Louis boarding: $3,899.00 per person single occupancy in a Roomette.
Chicago boarding: $3,799.00 per person single occupancy in a Roomette.
Double Bedroom, Double Occupancy:
2 people, 1 room, one upper and one lower bed at night
St. Louis boarding: $3,699.00 per person double occupancy, double bedroom.
Chicago boarding: $3,599.00 per person double occupancy, double bedroom.
Double Bedroom, Single Occupancy:
St. Louis boarding: $6,199.00 per person single occupancy, double bedroom.
Chicago boarding: $5,999.00 per person single occupancy, double bedroom.
Deluxe Suite, Single or Double Occupancy:
1-2 people, 2 rooms en-suited, one lower bed at night in each bedroom
St. Louis boarding: $12,398.00 Single or Double occupancy, Deluxe bedroom.
Chicago boarding: $11,998.00 Single or Double occupancy, Deluxe bedroom.
To order or to receive more information contact Frank Corley at 313-300-8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Carol Sheeler at 417-818-5969 or Roger Verbeeren at 618-451-0100.